YOUNG PEOPLE & THIRD SECTOR ORGANISATIONS
For Young People...
Healthy Tomato appreciates the importance of getting the message right for young people's health. We seek to engage and empower children and young adults to help them achieve the best health that they can.
Examples of our health workshops:
- Good Health for Life– comprehensive awareness of young people's health issues
- Ten Fast Facts About Alcohol – sorting the myths from the facts and challenging perceived norms
- Building Resilience – good mental health
- Sleep Hygiene- exploring the importance of sleep, barriers to rest and how to achieve a good night’s sleep.
- Ten Fast Facts About Smoking – sorting the myths from the facts and challenging perceived norms
For Third Sector Organisations ...
Healthy Tomato understands the unique service the third sector provides and works to ensure we support you in lifestyle programme initiatives. We are here to help you deliver corporate social responsibility with our bespoke occupational health and wellbeing initiatives.
- A wide range of interactive and thought provoking health awareness workshops
- We ensure front line staff have a strong awareness of health topics and wellbeing issues involved in their daily work
- We encourage attendees to develop the tools they require to function at a high level
- We specialise in training individuals in message delivery using a wide variety of means, including quiz and self assessment techniques
- We focus on behavioural change and ways in which staff can support the public to improve their health.
Examples of our awareness training:
- Good Health for Life– comprehensive health and lifestyle awareness training: including cardiovascular disease, exercise, diet, alcohol and stress
- Ten Facts about Type 2 Diabetes
- Healthy Hearts – looking at ways to prevent cardiovascular disease
- Ten Facts About Alcohol – exploring why we drink alcohol and the consequences of excessive consumption, units of alcohol and self assessment techniques
- Building Resilience – looking at good versus bad stress, its effects and ways to build resilience in our daily lives.We encourage attendees to develop the tools they require to function at a high level
- Sleep Hygiene- exploring the importance of sleep, barriers to rest and how to achieve a good night’s sleep
- Ten Facts About Smoking – exploring the psychology of smoking and discussion on the effects of tobacco smoke. Smoking cessation interventions
We understand your requirements are unique and invite you to look through our product lists . If you cannot find a suitable product please Contact Us, where we will be happy to develop, deliver and support your wellbeing campaigns.